Janealogy is tailored to your requirements and budget. I take on research of all types from looking up and transcribing documents that are not available online to a full family tree going back several generations, and set in its historical and social context.
At the start we’ll
- clarify what you want to find out
- agree a research brief and contract of work
- get copies of documents you already have or work you have done to avoid duplication
When the work is complete I provide a report
- in print, on CD or electronically
- including transcripts of birth, marriage, death and census or other relevant records, copies if you’ve asked for them
- ancestor or descendant charts if required
- details of unsucessful searches (they take research time too)
- fully referenced
Working with you
If you are interested in beginning or continuing your own research, I may be able to come and help you, depending on where you live.
What clients say:
“Thank you Jane, for the excellent work you did researching my father’s family genealogy. Your reports were thorough and well-researched. It was exciting and surprising for me to read details about the last seven generations of Winmills, from coal and tin miners to candle makers. I would definitely recommend your research services to anyone wishing to discover more about their family of origin.” – M. Sargent, British Columbia, Canada
“I was very pleased with the work you did. Your research was all very thorough and I have been greatly informed by the report. You presented it all clearly and the time scale for the piece of work was fast and efficient. Considering I gave you so little to go on, it has amazed me what you managed to find out!” – E. Hodgson, Scotland
Interested in making your past live? Contact me and we can start talking about the family history research you need.